Friday, June 17, 2011

Strawberries are dwindling.

Looks like the strawberry harvest is coming to a close....only got 1 today and doesn't look like any more are really growing. I don't see any more flowers either. Pea pods are going really slow right now as well. Cabbage is starting to get the roll leaves and are about to start forming a ball! Potatoes started to flow, blueberries are starting to get a slight blue hue and some pumpkins have flowered. My wild tomatoes have started to flower as well. In about 2 weeks I will have to start planting the fall seedlings. Ones that have the longest till harvest first of course. I will be talking to Mr. Smith about that this week. I am thinking there is room for one more wave of corn.... might just do it. The last wave I did I just started to see little sproutlets! They are all gorgeous :)

No comments:

Post a Comment