Monday, June 6, 2011

Layers 1st day out

So the layers had their first day outside. I may have rushed it a little since this is only their 3rd day in the coop. They were freaked out, but they will get more adventurous and leave the coop. I have also been getting anywhere from 10-35 strawberries a day depending on the weather. The hotter it is the more we get. I have been tired lately and haven't been able to do much else in the garden then just up keep....that has been rough for me as well. We just found out last week that we are pregnant with Smith child #5. I have been REALLY exhausted so I haven't been able to plant the next wave of corn....I am planning on this week, praying this butterbean lets me. I have seeded indoors more navy beans, kidney beans, shelling peas, and green beans. To give them a shot outside to make me some food! :D Blueberries are getting ever so closer to turning blue and becoming ripe and delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment