Friday, April 1, 2011

Lots of New!

 I haven't been able to post all week, its been a little crazy! HA HA. Well I bought a flat of strawberries because my kids are freaks for them and some of them were bruised and damaged so I made strawberry jam out of them. Good thing too because we were close to running out of jelly. :)


They don't look so bad in this pic. Up close they were kind of mushy.

Here they are blended.
Here it is boiling.

Here it is done!! YUM! Its so pretty looking too and smells divine! :D


Knitting success!! My friend came over and taught me the basics! So here is my one of 4 scarves I am doing. This is for kiddo #3. It is going to be plain orange, but with kiddo #2's I may get a little more crazy and hey, its only April! I have until October to finish....so if I mess up theres plenty of time to redo! I would like to make their hats, gloves, socks, scarves and sweaters!


 I love making homemade pizza! This is a pork sausage, caramelized onion & apple pie filling pizza. I LOVE pork with apples! When we make pork chops I have to get applesauce out and dip the chunks of pork in! YUM YUM! So this didn't out as desired, but was still tasty. I put a small amount of sugar, cinnamon & nutmeg on the apples and was hoping they would sort of melt and let the juiciness of the apples get all over the sausage and make it sticky like apple pie. Well that didn't happen. :( But it was still pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment