Thursday, April 7, 2011

Counting my seedlings

Mr. Smith tried to go out fishing today with no luck. :( Oh well there is tomorrow....we are new to fishing too! Lol

So what I have currently on my window sills is:
10 Roma tomatoes, 2 that have sprouted
10 cherry tomatoes, 4 that have sprouted
12 beefsteak tomatoes, 4 that have sprouted
9 green peppers, 5 that have sprouted
12 sweet corn stalks, 2 that have sprouted
7 feed corn stalks, none have sprouted
5 cabbage heads, all have sprouted
38 head of lettuce, all have sprouted
8 green beans, none have sprouted
6 garlic, none growing
7 kidney beans, none growing
6 peas, none growing
2 watermelon, neither growing (just planted today)
2 cantaloupe, neither growing (just planted today)
3 zucchini, none growing (just planted today)

Will update how they are doing again in a week. I really want to get my cabbage and lettuce outside. I am still just trying to find an old gutter to hang. We are low on funds to go buy one right this moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment