Thursday, May 12, 2011

Compost & Seeding

So I called Starbucks on the way to kiddo #2's appointment, the manager was a little rude, but as I went through the drive thru everyone else was really nice. I was the only person in line and the guy at the drive thru window said if I had a few minutes he was about to make another bag full. I was like SURE! We were pretty early anyway.
I was expecting smaller bags!

I know where I will be getting a lot of "green" for my composting! :D

It smelled soooo good as I opened the bag! The grounds were so rich and full of good stuff. I LOVE coffee.

This is the seed table I bought at a yard sale for $15 for my Mother's Day present. Yes, I know it has a lot dry rot and needs quite a bit of work, but I was looking for usable for now. We are about to start cleaning out/making a seed room in my basement to do seeds on a larger scale.

I just had to take a picture of this! I LOVE sun dried clothes. The smell is amazing! Also cheaper too. There is way more out there now, its sheet day. I also have a clothes line in my basement for rainy days or over the winter that are dried by the heat coming from the coal stove. The smell isn't as pleasant, but it does the job. I rarely use my dryer. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment