Friday, March 25, 2011

ALL my seedlings.

I wanted to show how I was growing all my seedlings and how they were doing.
Window 1

I used the top of the bottom window frame as well as the window sill since we don't have a lot of room with good sunlight.

My 2nd wave of broccoli seedlings

another pepper on the left, a pepper I am still trying to get to sprout in the middle with the plastic wrap on it and on the right is my 2nd corn stalk.

This is my 2nd wave of onions.


Window 2

My 1st wave of onions and broccoli. They are ones about to be transplanted...when we have nice enough weather! Not 20 degrees as our low. :(

a few more 1st wave onions and in the yogurt cup is cherry tomatoes and the rest are peppers. All but the very right one I am still waiting for them to sprout.

Window 3

2 cups on the left are 2nd wave onions, next 3 cups are lettuce, then a 1st wave onion and last 2 on the right are cabbage.


All are 1st wave onions, except for the 3rd one in, the baby food jar is my other lonely corn stalk.

Window 4

My garlic seeds on the left and roma tomatoes on the right.



I tried using newspaper cups I made, they didn't work for me at all. I am having the best results with this little baby food jars, empty egg cartons, and applesauce/yogurt cups. I put plastic wrap over top of them to make a greehouse effect, once they sprouted, I took the plastic wrap off most so they can continue to grow. Here is what I have growing so far:
31 Broccoli
29 onions
2 garlic
2 roma tomatoes
2 corn
2 peppers
21 lettuce
5 cabbage
2 cherry tomatoes



No comments:

Post a Comment